ASSEMBLING PROCESS SHOULD BE EFFECTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE MANUFACTURER’S INSTRUCTIONS!
We recommend you to connect the system with the help of an experienced electrician.
- Heating elements should be installed at the air temperature not less than 0°C.
- Make sure that all the materials including laminate, steam and water insulation, and heat reflector are suitable for use with the warn floor systems.
- Don’t roll, cut or damage the heating elements.
- Don’t install the system under the walls or separating walls, stationary furniture or domestic machines.
- Don’t put metallic carcass sofas or armchairs without carcass on the heated floor sections.
Heating film specific power shouldn’t exceed:
- For laminate – 150 W/m²
- For parquet and parquet boards – 150 W/m²
- For linoleum and synthetic coverings – 90 W/m²,
using veneer – 150 W/m²
Heating film usage at high power can lead to the final covering damage.